Episode #2x21: All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 1
Okay this is a super-duper picspam... almost 80 pics, so definitely not dial-up friendly. The lighting was very dark in some of the shots and I tried to lighten it, but they didn't come out too well. But if there's anything you like, please take.
1. Hi, Puppy... oh, is Dean asking you to enable his pie habit again?
2. Puppy really hates pie... hence the Bitchface
3. Oh, poor Puppy... YED Express just dumped him ..... there. Psst, wake up, Puppy!
4. Get a load of those nice long PuppyLegs!
5. Heh... Puppy looks suitably confuzzled
6. Anyone care to help a poor, lost, little Puppy?
7. Ghost towns make Puppy uneasy
8. But wait, he hears something... Puppy is on guard
9. Whoa... how did Andy get there? He scared the crap outta poor Puppy
10. Puppy shares his confusion with Andy
11. Now he uses the PuppyEyes(TM) to get Andy to calm down
12. He's really using them full force here
13. Puppy's got a bad feeling about this
15. Puppy is just totally FREAKED to see Ava!
16. Girls freaking out scare Puppy... he looks to Andy for help
17. Whoa...now he's using the ExtremePuppyEyes(TM) on her to get her to calm down
18. "Uh.... wha.... guh......." Puppy is obviously at a loss for words
19. Wow, look at that pretty PuppyHair flying all about
20. Puppy finds Andy's story a little unbelievable
21. Hee! The Awkward!Puppy face..... Or maybe he's got an itch he can't quite reach?
22. Puppy's surprised now... there are other Special Puppies here?
23. He looks so endearing here... and look at that stubborn strand of PuppyHair in his face
24. Puppy tries to appeal to Jake with the PuppyEyes(TM)
25. He tries harder...
26. And harder still
27. Hm, guess it didn't work
28. Poor Puppy... *pets him*
29. Here, we can see that Puppy has obviously assumed the role of Lead Puppy
30. He uses the PuppyEyes(TM) to keep Lily in line
31. ... As well as the Forehead Crinkles
33. Aw... he feels bad that Ava is in so much distress
34. PuppyDimples! *flails*
35. Puppy tries to make sense out of Lily's death while Ava freaks out again
36. Puppy obviously blames himself.... aw, don't be that way, Puppy. There was nothing you could do
37. Ooh, he's giving Ava a little bitchface... guess her whining finally got to him
38. Facial Shrug alert!
39. Jake's superhuman strength impresses Puppy
40. And now he's kinda jealous.... awww
41. Aw, don't worry Puppy... your psychic powers are cool too!
42. Puppy tries to reassure Ava
44. Puppy's getting a little drowsy
45. Oops... "*snorrrrrrrre....*" Hey, wake up, Puppy!"
46. Good boy :D
49. Now it's Azazel's turn to get the bitchface
50. Work it, Puppy!
51. Puppy is NOT liking what old Yellow Eyes has to say
52. And gives him the PuppyEyes(TM) of disapproval
53. Puppy's getting kind of freaked again
54. Ooh, Cold!Bitchy!Puppy
55. And another bitchface!
56. Baby!Puppy ... sort of
57. Puppy is grossed out that his baby formula was blood
58. Bitchface Round 3!
59. Poor Puppy watches in horror as Mommy meets her end
60. There, there, Puppy... it's over now. *pets him*
61. Puppy is horrified to discover Ava isn't as nice as she appeared to be
62. Bitchface Round 4!
63. Jake's sudden disloyalty confuses Puppy
64. And offends him... doesn't Jake like Puppy?
65. He uses the PuppyEyes(TM), but it's no use... Aw, he's so hurt... *hugs him*
66. Nooo, Puppy! Don't toss your weapon!
67. Still, he tries once more to placate Jake with the PuppyEyes(TM)
68. *helps Puppy up*
69. Puppy is NOT happy that Jake turned out to be a jerk
70. Yeah!!! Go get 'em, Puppy!
72. Awww, look at that poor, hurt little Puppy
73. The poor baby calling out to his big brother
74. OMG! Puppy, watch out!!!
76. Wounded!Puppy (mortally..... *sniffle*)
77. He looks so young and helpless.... still... *cries*
78. Noooooooooooo..... :(
79. *can no longer watch.............* *sobs*
*passes a box of tissues around* But don't worry because things will get better on Wednesday when we see Lazarus!Puppy in #2x22: All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 2.
Oh, I have a question... not sure if anyone can help me, but... I have dl the S3 eps (mostly ones that have been posted on dean_sam ). They are in .avi format and are HD. I've been trying to make screencaps from them, but they come out looking weird. The picture is quite sharp and a bit pixelated most of the time, meaning it doesn't look very smooth. The video itself looks fine, it's just the screen caps that end up looking this way. I'm using PowerDVD. Does anyone know of a way to get decent screen caps from HD video? Is there some setting I need to use? Or is there another program you'd recommend, like WinDVD or VLC Snap or anything like that? Any advice would be appreciated. If you want I can post a sample screen cap to show you what I'm talking about.