Episode #3x04: Sin City
Over 70 images, so not dial-up friendly. If you see anything you like, please take.
1. Hiya, Puppy... you're looking good this fine day...
2. Puppy seems excited as he brings news of demonic omens
3. Hee! PuppySmirk... directed at Dean, of course
4. Hm... Nervous!Puppy?
5. "What makes it tick?" Heh, look at that Puppy trying to look innocent as he yanks Bobby's chain
6. Aw... Cute apologizing Puppy
7. Hee hee... Puppy loves it when he and Dean double team Bobby
8. Hey, look, it's InsuranceAgent!Puppy, wearing the same outfit has he did in Something Wicked and Bloodlust! Yay for continuity!
10. Lots of interesting info Puppy has to consider here
11. Puppy finds Richie... interesting
12. Yeah, Puppy! Take it off...take it all off!!!!
13. D'oh, he stopped... Thoughtful!Puppy
14. Puppy is surprised to see so many ladies of ill repute concentrated in one small area. It freaks him out...
15. Puppy knows what that means... so he tries to keep a close eye on big brother
16. *Tsk* See what happens when you let him out of your sight for one second, Puppy?
17. teehee... Puppy is such a mother hen!
18. Richie amuses Puppy yet again
19. "How much is 'forget about it'?" Hee hee... oh, Puppy, you're saying it wrong! It's "fuggeddaboutit"!! *tsk*.. silly boy!
20. Facial Shrug alert!
21. Aw... PuppyDimples!
22. Puppy is so amused by the fact that Dean drinks Hurricanes... and he files it away under the list of stuff he can tease Dean about
23. Whoa! Demonic omen playing itself out right under Puppy's nose!
24. Ooh, the PuppyEyes(TM) of Suspicion!
25. Puppy can't hide his shock... he and Dean are heroes?!
26. Awkward!Puppy turns on the PuppyCharm
27. Hee hee... could he look any more awkward?
28. Puppy wants to leave. Now, damnit.
29. And now he really wants to go after General Hammond ... er, Trotter... so he gives Dean the PuppyEyes(TM)
30. Sneakin'Around!Puppy ... he doesn't have time to ponder what Life of Wild is like...
31. Heh... BreakingAndEntering!Puppy snoops around ... and is that some PuppyMop that I see?
32. *gasp* Puppy! Nooooo!
33. Please, Trotter, let the Puppy and his pretty PuppyMop go... *begs*
34. Heh... Puppy means business
35. Hmm, perhaps this wasn't such a good idea, Puppy?
36. "Oh, God..." Yep, I think he's realized it
37. Yep, Puppy's stepped in it
38. Heehee, look at that goofy PuppySmile!
39. Puppy is a bad dog...
40. But he still hopes the PuppyEyes(TM) will be more effective with the PuppyMop and get Trotter to not press charges
41. One last goofy PuppySmile before he slinks away with his tail between his legs
43. For some reason, the prostitute is making Pupy nervous
44. Puppy means no offense, but he just wants to be left alone
45. And he's worried about his brother....awwww
46. He hopes that giving her the PuppyEyes(TM) will get her to back off
47. And he also gives the PuppyEyes(TM) to the bartende, hoping to get info on Dean
48. But they're not working! See Puppy what happens when you restrain the PuppyMop?
49. Heh... Peeved!Puppy ... "does everyone around here have their hand out??"
50. Poor Puppy is desperate
51. Ooh, Bitchface time!
52. Puppy usually can't be bribed... but desperate times call for desperate actions
53. Knock knock... Puppy delivery!
54. Puppy uses his keen Puppy senses to determine that something is very, very wrong here
55. Puppy's pissed that the bartender apparently lied to him
56. Poor Puppy... so much is going on and he doesn't know where to start
57. Ah, perhaps the Father can help... Puppy flashes the PuppyEyes(TM) at him
58. He really tries his darnedest with those PuppyEyes(TM)
59. Puppy's dismayed to learn that the Father isn't who he claims to be!
60. Owwie... HoodOrnament!Puppy
62. Puppy is just spent after all that happened, but now he has to contend with the Stalking Fangirl again
63. Puppy's not too happy about what he did...
65. *pets Puppy*
66. A little more Bitchface, perhaps? Puppy's just about had it with the Stalker Fangirl
67. He's giving her the PuppyEyes(TM) of Shame
68. Puppy is at a loss for words
69. Defiant!Puppy sets his jaw and juts his chin up
70. ... and he challenges her with the PuppyEyes(TM) again
71. Puppy is worried about his future... aww don't worry, Puppy. We'll protect you!
And that's all for today. Back again on Monday with FaerieTaleTheatre!Puppy in #3x05: Bedtime Stories. Have a great weekend, everyone. :)