Episode #4x02: Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
Over 70 pics, so not dial-up friendly. Obligatory spoiler warning. If you want to use any of these for anything, please take them. :)
1, Ohh, look at Puppy! He wants his neck scratched! *scratches Puppy under his neck*
2. More, Puppy? Okay, if you say so...
3. Yep, Puppy's in his Happy Place... let's keep it up
4. Oh... MajorlyFrustrated!Puppy offers a bitchface
5. Puppy's frustration grows as Dean won't see his point of view
6. Puppy concentrates the "Ha! Told Ya I was Right!" bitchface on Dean
7. Yaaay! Good news makes Puppy ecstatic!
8. YouCanNOTBeSerious,Girlfriend!Puppy doesn't quite like what Bobby is insinuating
9. Dean demotes Puppy to Pie Boy... er, Pie Pup? Puppy is not happy with this turn of events.
10. Sulky!Puppy... he don't wanna be Pie Pup
11. Aww! Look at the cute lil' Puppy sticking his head out the car window!
12. Puppy listens with half an ear as he scans the parking lot, looking for passers-by on which he can pawn his Pie Pup duties
13. And the pie is hastily forgotten. Curious!Puppy
15. *nibbles PuppyNeck*
17. Aw... Worried!Puppy
18. Puppy's not afraid of angels... *gets warm Puppy fuzzies*
19. Innocent!Puppy using the PuppyEyes™ and ForeheadCrinkles in hopes that Dean won't realize he's failed on his pie-finding mission
20. Puppy is hurt that Dean thinks he forgot the pie on purpose
21. Hee... he looks like a little boy with a cute, chubby face knowing he did something wrong and hoping no one notices *g*
22. Aw... Puppy's looking delightfully tousled here :)
23. Hm... offering the mirror the PuppyEyes™ doesn't seem to stop the weird icicles of doom from forming
24. OMG!Puppy gets quite a start from Ghost!Henriksen
25. Yep those PuppyEyes™ are wide in disbelief
26. Puppy gives Henriksen a bitchface for scaring him so
27. Aw... Remorseful!Puppy is now feeling guilty about Henriksen's fate
28. OMG... Puppy, watch out!
29. Noooo! Ooh, nice PuppyMop, though
30. Poor Puppy... *goes to help him up*
31. Aw... *kisses boo-boo on Puppy's
32. Puppy's going Bobby hunting... hm, he looks a little chilly. Mind if we warm you up, Puppy?
33. Ooh, whatcha see, boy?
34. *nibbles PuppyNeck* Sorry, just can't help myself! *grin*
35. *gazes at pretty PuppyEyes™* *plays with PuppyHair*
36. Badass!Puppy destroys the evil twin ghosts. Go, Puppy!
37. Aw, poor baby is really shaken. *calms him* *kicks CW logo off his face*
38. Hm... Puppy looks like he's ready for a nap
39. Mini Facial Shrug!
41. Wow, the PuppyEyes™ are turned up to about an 11 now
42. Heh... hard to see, but this is Facial Shrug #2
43. Puppy won't admit it, but he's a bit intimidated by Bobby's rec room
44. Puppy has let go of his intimidation and is now Curious!Puppy.
45. And now he's Amused!Puppy
46. Puppy basks in the glow of the Awesomeness That Is Bobby
48. PuppyEyes™ and ForeheadCrinkles team up to show us how worried Puppy is
49. Back to Curious!Puppy
50. Not sure why... but I really like this pic for some reason :)
51. Hm, Puppy's bitchfacing again... anyone have an idea why?
52. Yay, Puppy Dimpleage!
53. Hm... Badass!Puppy turns somewhat fearful upon running into Ghost!Meg
54. The PuppyEyes™ are giving her words some serious thought...
55. ... Until the bitchface takes over and blasts her away!
56. Puppy to the rescue! Aw...
58. PuppyMop!! *flails*
59. OMG, Puppy watch out! Again!
60. Noooo! *rushes to help Puppy*
61. Ooh... more bitchface for the evil little twin ghosts
63. Aw.... Puppy is so cute and peaceful when he sleeps
64. Let's see a closeup of that. Awww..... *fingers PuppyHair*
65. *is shallow for a moment*
66. *okay... 2 moments*
67. Heh... Puppy is delightfully confuzzled
68. Again, not easy to see.. but we've got Facial Shrug #3
69. *wishes those were her hands in the PuppyHair*
70. More confuzzled Puppy... *gazes in awe of the PuppyHair... resists urge to run fingers wildly through it*
71. Slight dimpleage as Puppy begins to get a wee creeped out about Dean's topic of conversation
*And we've come to the end, but I have some slight musings I wanted to address (and keeping inside the cut 'cause it does sorta count as vague spoilers). We see that Puppy is still wearing his black bracelet. I know Jared wore it when he was with Sandy as a promise sort of bracelet. He seems to no longer wear it since they broke up. But I'm assuming he still wears it in the show for continuity purposes? I guess because Sam's always worn it and it's become like a part of the character? Anyone have any ideas? Just a little musing I had. :)
Hope you liked this week's. :) Next week around this time I should have the picspam for the next episode ready to share. I should also have some new artwork to share within the next few days. Have a great day, everyone.