Episode #4x08: Wishful Thinking
Got a MEGA picspam this time, as in 119 pics ... so yeah, not dial-up friendly. ;) Dean also managed to sneak his way into quite a bit of these as well. If you see anything you like, please take.
1. Hiya, Puppy. Aw, I think he's begging for some of Dean's fries!
2. Puppy is sooooo not impressed
3. See those PuppyEyes™? He really, really wants them
5. Hm... not quite a bitchface, but close
6. Still with his heart set on getting those fries, he tries harder with the PuppyEyes™
7. The overly smarmy waiter makes Puppy uncomfortable
8. ... Reeeeeally uncomfortable
10. Uh oh, I think Puppy's got another one of those annoying itches! Hang on, Puppy, we'll help you
11. Heh heh... yep there is a fangirl helping him with that itch at this very moment ;)
12. Yep, taking care of his needs right now...
13. Hope you're feeling better now, Puppy
14. Aww, Puppy's hungry... since Dean didn't give him any fries at all...
15.But what's this? Oh, it's Puppy in disguise as Author!Puppy
16. Puppy's "No, I'm concerned. Really, I am" face
17. PuppyTongue! Hmm... might there be another fangirl under the table?
18. Heh... he flashes the PuppyEyes™ at her as he desperately thinks up the rest of his cover story
19. "Uh ... well ..." I think Puppy is fishing for a kissy now...
20. "The name of the book is 'The Care and Feeding of Puppies"... uh, no, I mean, 'Supernatural.'"
21. Puppy hopes he's convinced her. He flashes the PuppyEyes™ again for good measure
22. Hm... poor boy doesn't look too sure of that...
23. Yep, he's Unconvinced!Puppy
24. Better bring out the PuppyEyes™ once more... ForeheadCrinkles might help, too...
27. Puppy is just thrown by her story... and he's getting hungry again. He ponders whether or not she would share her lo mein with him
28. Aw... Amused!Puppy
29. Puppy is kinda disturbed by Dean's Forrest Gump reference...
30. "Hiya. Agents Puppy and Dean here. Gotta ask you a few questions..."
31. Puppy so desperately awnts info on Bigfoot's whereabouts... so he conveys this with the ... well.... you know ;)
32. They're getting hot on Bigfoot's trail! Puppy is excited, while Dean just wants to humor him
33. Huh... looks like they turned up something. Though Puppy is disappointed...
34. ... And totally at a loss for words. No way Bigfoot made these tracks! The next group of caps is brought to you by the Cuteness That is Puppy.
38. Hee hee... really can't explain it, can you Puppy?
39. Huh... skin mags and liquor confuse Puppy for some reason...
40. Facial Shrug alert!
41. Why, it's Dean's favorite magazine! Puppy's nearly shocked that he hasn't immediately dove to the ground to grab it
42. Puppy can't fathom an 8 year old girl delivering porn mags! What's this world coming to?
43. Nothin' to see here, foks. Just an overgrown Puppy and his human brother...
44. "Uh, Hi, sweetie. Did you ... did you order a puppy by any chance?"
45. "No? ... Did your mommy order one?"
46. "Can I be your puppy? Pleeeease??"
47. Nope, she has a teddy she loves and isn't interested.. Puppy is disappointed...
48. ... But he puts on a cute face anyway. Dammit, Puppy! You're killing with cuteness again!
49. ... And again! Huh ... TeddyBearDoctor!Puppy?
50. *dies from teh cute*
51. Puppy thinking: "Did I pull it off? Was I cute enough?"
52. Just in case, he delivers more Puppy Cuteness
53. Facial Shrug #2!
54. Whoa, GiantDeadbeatTeddy! Puppy is suitably dumbfounded
55. Heh... Poor Puppy is trying so hard to figure this out. Don't bother, sweetie.
56. Awkward!Puppy and Awkward!Dean
57. Oh boy, Puppy's got another itch!
58. And another fangirl is helping out!
59. Hm...Dean seems to be catching on. Good thing Audrey isn't watching...
60. Heh... Puppy's really in an uncomfortable position now, isn't he
61. Back to the Deadbeat Bear... Puppy doesn't want Audrey to think he's a mean ol' Puppy who wants to off her bear, so he breaks it to her in his gentle Puppy way...
62. ...And he chooses his Puppy Words ever so carefully
63. No way she can resist this cute Puppy Face
64. Seriously? If I had to choose between the grouchy Deadbeat Teddy Bear and the cute, cuddly Puppy ... well, there's no question who I'd take
65. Audrey is such a foolish child, not to fall in love with this face!! *pinches PuppyCheeks*
66. ANOTHER itch??? Sorry, Puppy, not in front of the kid...
67. Puppy's sad that Audrey doesn't want to adopt him. Awww, come here Puppy... you can be mine!
68. Puppy thinks about what he'd ask the wishing well for .... "I wish for a fangirl to adopt me and take me home." Hm... that can be arranged *g*
69. Puppy's pissed that Dean wasted a wish on something so frivolous... and he won't even share it!
71. "You want to know what *I'd* wish for? Tee hee. Like I'm really going to tell you..."
72. And so he does. "Lilith's head on a plate." Ohh, Puppy, how you've changed...
73. Facial Shrug #3!
74. *plays with piece of PuppyHair in the corner of Puppy's eye*
77. Agent Puppy apprehends the NakedTeenPeeper
78. And gives him a bitchface to cover up his discomfort
79. Heh... yep, it's Stern!Bitchy!Agent!Puppy
80. And he uses the PuppyEyes™ to show he means business
81. See? *g*
82. He also uses the trusty bitchface as he demands Miister NakedTeenPeeper put some pants on
83. Hee hee!! Such an awkward Puppy!
84. Still, after all that Puppy is amused that his brother didn't get to investigate naked women
85. Another kissy, Puppy? Okay, hang on...
86. I think Puppy liked it ... *g* Want more, boy?
87. I guess he does...
88. Heh... Smug!Puppy
90. Wow, what a bitchface for Wes!
91. Followed by a sarcastic PuppySmirk. Hee :D
92. Heehee... look at the PuppyEyes™ he's giving Hope
93. Aw... even if it's a fake smile, it's still a pretty one!
94. Still playing up the Puppy cutenes... is he trying to get Hope to adopt him so she'll leave Wes alone?
95. *dies* I think Puppy is going for a record of cute in this ep!
97. Hmm... now Puppy is doing his Bugs Bunny impression...
98. Aaaaaannnnd its bitchface time again for Wes
99. Yep, Puppy's really getting ticked off with Wes
100. Uh oh, Puppy suddenly realizes he has to go to the bathroom. Dean refuses though, afraid that Wes could escape
101. ... so all Puppy can do now is bitchface and cross his PuppyLegs
102. Aw, it's okay... You can hold it, Puppy
103. OMGYAY! Dean's finally stopped! Puppy gets up and tears off toward the nearest tree
104. Having sufficiently relieved himself, Puppy gets back to Wes, convincing him to undo his wish
105. Hm... clouds seem to make Puppy nervous all of a sudden. *nibbles PuppyNeck to calm him down*
106. Puppy! Nooooo!!!!
107. Noooooo. :( *tries to revive him*
108. It worked!! *phew* *hugs Puppy gently*
109. Aw... Puppy's still a bit disoriented... what the heck just happened?
110. No-Longer-Obsessed!Hope confuses Puppy
111. Heh... poor, Confused!Puppy... *pets him*
112. Aw, Puppy can't help but feel sorry for Wes
113. Puppy returns to Dean and so begins a round of awkward silence...it's enough to make Puppy puff his PuppyCheeks out
114. The PuppyEyes™ and ForeheadCrinkles convey how surprised Puppy is by Dean's revelation
115. Aw... Speechless!Puppy
117. Awwwww. :(
118. Puppy really wants to help... *pets him again*
119. Aww, now he looks like he's gonna cry... *hugs him* *hugs Dean*
That's it for this week. Next time we'll see Broken!Puppy (whom we first saw in Mystery Spot) return in #4x09: I Know What You Did Last Summer. I'm not exactly sure when I'll have that one done, but I aim to have it ready to post sometime next week. Until then I hope everyone has a great weekend!