Episode 5x01: Sympathy for the Devil
Over 90 pics, so not dial-up friendly. Some of my pics are kinda crappy, at least the darker ones, but I tried my best with them. As always, spoilers ahead!
1. Previously on Puppy!Sam Picspam...
2. Hm... Transfixed!Puppy
4. I know it's not the time, but ... *nibbles PuppyNeck*
5. Fleeing!Puppy with some flying PuppyHair
6. What?! No one can hold Puppy captive!! ...except the fangirls, of course.. *g*
7. Poor Puppy.... again, I know it's not the time, but..... *nibbles PuppyNeck.Again*
8. Noooo! Stop hurting the PuppyEardrums! *shakes fist at Lucifer*
9. Yeah, I know he's in distress, but... that's some pretty Flying PuppyHair...
10. Aw, everything's okay now, Sweetie... *pets Puppy*
12. Oh yes, Puppy is quite freaked out... *nods*
13. This whole turn of events hath given teh PuppyBrain an owwie.
14. But wait! Puppy thinks he may have a theory... clever Puppy! *ruffles the flicky PuppyHair*
15. Yep, Puppy's just exhausted after that adventure
15. Puppy Profile Porn!
16. Dang, there's nothing good on. Puppy bitchfaces the radio, sorta.
17. Aw... Remorseful!Puppy
18. Puppy conveys to Dean with the PuppyEyes™ how sorry he is
19. Huh, Puppy has another one of those annoying itches. Fangirls, to your stations!
20. HoungDog!Puppy on the scent to find any trace of Cas
21. OMG Puppy, watch out!!
22. Aw! *kisses Puppy's
23. "Well, my head hurts!" Hee! Snarky!Puppy
24. And a little itty bitchface for Chuck for giving him an owwie
25. Aww... Ashamed!Puppy
26. Uh oh, Puppy senses an intruder. He's on high alert!
27. Puppy bitchfaces Zach from afar
28. Puppy takes exception to Zach's insinuation
30. "'Scuse me, giant long-legged Puppy comin' through... pardon me..."
31. Again, Pam (RIP) was right... *g*
32. Nervous!Puppy hopes Dean likes his new PuppyRemedy for warding off demons...
33. He enlists the PuppyEyes™ to help him achieve this goal... see how he's warming them up?
35. Aw... invoking the Beeyotch (aka New!Stalker!Fangirl...
36. Puppy is feeling better?? YAY! *hugs him*
37. Aww... Still!Apologetic!Puppy is trying so hard to get through to big brother...
38. Dean, look at the sad puppy in front of you.. really look at him...
39. And now Puppy wants a kissy? Okay, I think we could arrange that...
40. Hm... WeirdedOut(Again)!Puppy
41. A knock at the door... and the PuppyEars perk up
42. "Yeeeess? Do you have a Puppy appointment?"
43. Nope, no one can resist petting the Puppy...
44. ... But there are limits. When the bitchface begins to rear its head, you know you've gone too far
45. ... And do NOT scare the crp out of him...
46. Puppy hopes flashing the PuppyEyes™ will get her to ease up a little
47. Heh... now the PuppyEyes™ scream "HELP!" to Dean
48. Alas, it didn't work. Puppy wants to run screaming from the room now...
49. And he tries ever so hard to stifle a bitchface...
50. Aw, Puppy is so happy to see TheAwesomenessThatIsBobby again! He's wagging his PuppyTail! (yeah, I know we can't see it, but trust me, he's wagging it)
51. PuppyHug!! Aww, me next! :D
52. Aww... Bashful!Puppy *as an aside, lovin' the Carny!Puppy shirt from ELAC*
54. Distressed!Puppy... Bobby OD'd on the Just For Men beard coloring gel and he's not quite sure how to tell him...
55. But Puppy confesses something else.... and wibbles.... aw, Sweetie :(
56. And so Puppy magically turns into a guilty 6 year old.
57. Bobby!! How couldyou be so mean to the Puppy?? Look at that sorrowful PuppyFace!
58. How could anyone be so mean to a face like this?? *stares in disbelief*
59. Puppy hangs his PuppyHead in shame... :(
60. You made the Puppy cry!! *shakes fist at the FORMERLYAwesomenessThatIsBobby*
61. *cradles Puppy in her arms*
63. Shocked!Puppy as another fangirl,,,this one from way back when... pays a visit
64. Uh oh, she invoked the PuppyWrath! Fangirl Rule #3: Do NOT piss Puppy off!
65. Puppy! Nooooo!
66. Such a whirlwind of events... Puppy is scared for the AwesomenessThatIsBobby
67. Puppy wonders how the AwesomenessThatIsBobby could get possessed if he's so awesome. *tangles fingers into the pretty PuppyHair*
68. D'oh! Zach is back.. Puppy wonders if he can ward him off with the PuppyEyes™ ... maybe another lil' bitchface, too...
69. Puppy! Noooo!!
70. *tries to help Puppy up*
71. Another bitchface for Zach... well-deserved
73. Poor helpless Puppy. *tries to mend his broken legs*
75. Nooooo. :( *desperately looks for lung donors*
76. Yay, Puppy (and Dean) is better!! *kisses Cas*
79. Heh... big brother's bravado (wow, try saying THAT 3 times fast!! *g*) amuses Puppy
80. Puppy turns into a 6 year old again as his attention is requested by the PossiblyAwesomenessThatIsBobby
81. Aww... a ghost of a PuppySmile as the PossiblyAwesomenessThatIsBobby is awesome once again
83. The PuppyEyes™ and ForeheadCrinkles team up in curiosity
84. Say it with me: "AWWW!" So good to see the PuppySmile again!
85. Off we go! Even after all this madness, Puppy still needs to go for his walkie
86. But inquiring PuppyEyes™ still need to know... why isn't Puppy being forgiven?
87. Awww... Guilty!Puppy
88. *ruffles PuppyHair affectionately*
89. The PuppyEyes™ still beg for mercy
90. *pets Puppy*
91. Stop it, Puppy, you're breaking our hearts! *sniffle*
92. Dean's bombshell confession shocks the crinkles out of Puppy's
93. Awwwww. *grabs Puppy and hugs him*
Some final thoughts... To me this episode was one in which PUPPY really came through. As I was watching it, I thought "wow I am so going to have a lot of material for my picspam!" No FacialShrugs surprisingly, and not really any bitchfaces (okay, not many GOOD bitchfaces... he still had a few, but...), but the PuppyEyes™ were in full force and really made him look like he was about 5 or 6 years old. He is just .... I mean, really, how can you watch this episode and not think of him as a Puppy? LOL. It also made me realize what an expressive forehead the guy has. Not that it's something I haven't seen before (I remember how darned evident that was back in CSPWDT, for one, and being surprised since it was so soon after he'd banished the PuppyMop), but it really came through again in this episode. The final scene where he's looking all sad, his forehead is crinkled/creased pretty much the whole time. Then when Dean tells him he doesn't think he can trust him, the creases are totally gone and you can tell it's hit him like a ton of bricks. Amazing! I've often thought of his forehead as the 5th main character in SPN (the others being 1. Sam, 2. Dean, 3. the Impala, and 4. Sam's Hair. Hee!).
Hope you liked! I'll be back in about a week with the picspam for tomorrow's episode. :)