66. Huh, though he now tries to use the PuppyEyes™ to get info out of the motel manager
67. Puppy doesn't take kindly to being referred to as a “sasquatch”... so he now hopes the bitchface will travel over the phone
68. Guess not. Awwwwwww. :( *huggles*
69. Heh... already he's looking for PuppyTreats
70. No PuppyTreats... and he bitchfaces himself for getting into this situation
71. But wait! Who is calling the Puppy now? Inquiring PuppyEyes™ want to know
72. *nibbles PuppyNeck* *tousles PuppyHair... that PuppyHair certainly looks restrained, doesn't it...*
73. Yep, fangirl under the bed...
74. ... who gets spooked upon hearing Mom's voice again... Puppy can't hold back a bitchface
75. He offers his foster family the PuppyEyes™ and ForeheadCrinkles as a peace offering for being late
77. Heh... Awkward!Puppy
78. “But I has pretty PuppyEyes™... see?”
79. *tsk* Bad Puppy. Must be punished. *g*
81. Aw... Sicky!Puppy... *fetches Pepto Bismol for him*
82. And of course Lil Sis has to torment him, too. It's Puppy's GetOffMyBack,Biatch!Bitchface
83. Although he instantly feels guilty...
84. Still hoping against hope that the PuppyEyes™ will finally work over the phone
85. The curious Puppy wonders why Gary's friends are staring at him like that...but they're just wondering how a big stray Puppy got into the school
86. Duckface!Puppy tries to act casual
87. Puppy is reeeeeally trying to stifle a bitchface aimed at Trevor
88. Puppy's stuck in the doghouse aka school for now...
89. Putting his mad PuppySkillz to work
90. Still hoping he'll find PuppyTreats
91. See, Trevor, you don't understand. You do NOT piss Puppy off. The bitchface is your first warning. Now you must prepare for the almighty PuppyEyes™...
92. Oh noes, not again.... Puppy!!!!
93. Too late... dammit....
94. Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Again!
95. Puppy howls at the little dirtbag to be set free
96. Yep, Trevor is making a big mistake... the PuppyEyes™ are just getting warmed up
97. As is the bitchface
98. Although, Trevor seems to have given the fangirls an idea with this setup... and they assume the appropriate position...as you can clearly see.... ;)
99. Trevor has got the wrong idea... Puppy enjoys being bonded ONLY under certain conditions, as was just demonstrated....
100. He pleads with the PuppyEyes™ for Trevor to redeem himself and be a little dirtbag no longer
102. But the fangirls are back... Puppy is so torn at the moment...
103. “Pwease untie me? We can continue this in a much safer place...”
104. But Trevor is adamant (and most likely jealous of Puppy over the fangirls). Another bitchface for him.
105. “But you don't understand! You don't have your own fangirls! You don't know what it's like! But I can help you ... I can change you so you can get your own fangirl following if you just let me go!”
106. Poor Puppy is sooooo weary... *prepares massage therapy for when he's back safe and sound*
107. Ooh, PuppyPout!
108. Hm... Curious!Puppy... Nora is not the usual fangirl
109. Dammit, she's Demon!Nora... Puppy bitchfaces himself again for allowing himself to be thrown into this situation... awww, Sweetie, please stop beating yourself up...
110. Nora, hon, you shouldn't handle the Puppy like that... you never know if he'll bite...
111. Honestly, a bitchface is the least of your worries...
112. Although once you've invoked the wrath of Mr. Bitchface, there is no turning back...
113. The Sarcastic Bitchface Smirk!
114. Um... what was that?
115. Aha, the fangirls have returned...
116. “Uhhhh.... yeah, that's good... not that I'm complaining, but maybe we should continue this when I'm not held hostage and we'll all enjoy it a little more?”
117. The fangirls comply. Actually, Puppy's a little disappointed that that's now over...
118. Oh, wait...
119. Demon!Nora ends Trevor... Oh, well. Puppy never thought he had a chance at becoming a puppy himself and winning over fangirls anyway...
120. Puppy struggles to free himself... “Hello? Fangirls? Hellooooooooo... Captive Puppy needs your help here!”
121. Moments later..... “Is it me? Am I back to my kewt Puppy self?”
122. Yep, he sure is.. pretty PuppyHair and all!
123. The PuppyEyes™ make Gary promise he'll never play Puppy Freaky Friday again
124. PUPPYMOP!!! See how much more effective the PuppyEyes™ are with it??
125. PuppyDimples and flying PuppyHair!
126. Huh... seems the PuppyEyes™ got some food for thought right then...
127. Whiny!Puppy. Sweetheart, I promise you won't be whining after you see what we have waiting for you... *g*
That's it for this week! Tune in next week, same time same station! :)