Episode #5x20: The Devil You Know
Not quite 100 pics, but stll not very dial-up friendly. Hope you like. :)
1. Ooh, Flashback!Puppy
2. Ah, here's our PresentDay!Puppy... Precaution!Puppy has gotta protect that precious PuppyImmuneSystem...
4. Ooh, I believe that thar's a bitchface under that mask!
5. More info on the epidemic is needed... he's preparing the PuppyEyes™ and Forehead Crinkles!
6. It's the IToldYouSo!PuppyEyes™
7. Oops, Puppy and Dean were a little too loud in their speculations... out come the IncrediblyInnocent!PuppyEyes™
8. Wow, Puppy...Could your Former PuppyMop get any longer? *marvels*
9. *pets the pretty PuppyHair*
10. “Yep, Innocent Puppy here, Ma'am.”
11. It's the Awkward!Puppy Head Tilt!
12. More innocent PuppyEyes™... in case she didn't see them earlier...
13. Puppy so hates it when TheAwesomenessThatIsBobby confuzzles him
14. Fuzzy, but... Eeep!Puppy as Crowley scares the puppiness out of him
15. Uh oh... you're about to have a can of major Puppy Whoop-Ass opened up on you, Crowley
16. Puppy starts off by shaming him with the PuppyEyes™
17. “I can kill you with my Puppy-Fu!!”
18. Hee! Crowley said “call off your dog!” Even he knows a Puppy when he sees one!
19. If PuppyFaces could kill...
22. Puppy can't help but snarl and bare his teeth at the thought
23. He sets his bitchface sights back on Crowley
24. Puppy's getting a *lot* of satisfaction from this bitchface
25. If PuppyFaces could kill... Part 2
26. Conflicted!Puppy... can they trust this very bitchface-worthy demon?
28. Fangirl Alert!
29. The PuppyEyes™ really aint too happy with this plan
30. It's the CanIPleeeeeezeKillTheAnnoyingLittleMan?B
31. They have to leave the puppy home? This isn't good. It most certainly warrants a bitchface
32. WHAAAAT?? How could anyone dislike the Puppy??? Crowley, you sucketh majorly...
33. Ooh, it's an Apoplectic(er...Apocalyptic?)!Bitchface.
34. Once you piss off the PuppyEyes™, you're in biiiiiiiig trouble
35. Puppy, we know you're upset, but weren't you ever taught that if you hold the bitchface too long, it'll freeze that way?
36. And a warning bitchface for Dean
37. Now Dean wants to abandon the kewt Puppy too???
38. The very idea shocks the crinkles out of Puppy's
39. And it saddens him so. :( *makes plans with her fellow fangirls to keep Puppy company*
40. The PuppyEyes™ try in vain to make Dean reconsider
41. Aw, don't worry, Puppy. We'll be there soon!
42. He's already looking for us! *floors gas pedal*
43. And we witness the reemergence of Drunk!Puppy
44. In order to get some sympathy from TheAwesomenessThatIsBobby, he tries to get the PuppyEyes™ to work over the phone
45. *suddenly transported to the gutter*
46. Um, Puppy, darling? We don't like where your head is at. Just FYI.
47. Please, Puppy, you're scaring us :(
48. A fangirl tries desperately to get his mind off it
49. Sorry hon, looking cute won't help... you're still scaring us :(
50. “Not convinced? But Bobby, I has teh PuppyEyes™!”
51. Can't hold it back anymore... *hugs Puppy*
52. ZOMG! Dean's back!
53. Puppy bitchfaces him out the window for leaving him in the first place
54. The PuppyEyes™ are majorly confuzzled
55. Puppy appears to want a kissy now... alright, if you insist... *g*
56. *tsk* You just don't learn, do you, Crowley? You do *not* mess with Mr. Bitchface!
57. Dean brought Puppy a present? Huh... he wasn't expecting this...
58. “A new chew toy? I guess I can forgive you... for now...” The PuppyEyes™ are somewhat skeptical
59. Nervous!Puppy... the chew toy knows his name!
63. *pets some more*
64. AttackDog!Puppy goes GRRRROWWRR!!
65. Ooh, flashing a bit of PuppyMop there!
66. “I really have an incredible urge to rip up that chew toy, Dean. Pleeeeeze?”
67. “Stop me and feel the awesome power of my PuppyPaw!”
68. Heh... Pouty!Puppy. *twirls fingers in flippy bits of PuppyHair... or “flippies” as I saw them referred to on some website...somewhere*
69. Uh oh, the PuppyEyes™' patience is wearing thin...
70. “You brought this toy back for me and you won't let me maul it? What the hell *is* this??”
71. *tsk* Naughty Puppy... “This'll show him... he won't keep me from ripping that chew toy to bits!”
72. “Yes, I'm going to really enjoy this... it's been ages since I've had a good chew toy...”
73. Facial Shrug Alert!
74. Puppy looks down his PuppyNose at the
75. The fangirls sense it's a tense moment...
76. Feel better, Puppy?
77. “Mm... that's great, girls... can I get back to the epic bitchfacing now?”
78. If PuppyFaces Could Kill... Part 3
79. Whoa! Bitchface Extraordinaire! *backs away*
80. “Succumb to the Almighty Bitchface, you lowly chew toy! Succumb!!”
81. The Nah,YouAintWorthIt,Biatch!Bitchface
82. “Okay Dean, Time Out is over. I've subdued the chew toy. You can come out now.”
83. *plays with strand of former PuppyMop*
84. Puppy contemplates how many PuppyTreats could be bought with Crowley's coin...
85. Oh noes! The *mean* puppies (aka hellhounds) are coming!
87. Scared!Puppy *protects him and lures the mean puppies away*
88. Ooh, some flying PuppyHair!
89. Crowley's gotta take off now... but no worries... Watchdog!Puppy won't let Brady get away
90. He will hold him in place with the Almighty Bitchface
91. “So, chew toy... we still have a little score to settle”
92. Ninja!Puppy assumes the position
93. Better watch it, Brady. Mr. Bitchface does not like your tone
94. Ooh, ColdnBitchy!Puppy
95. “May this bitchface haunt you forever, Brady!!”
96. Whoa, bitchface overload!! Brady: *dies*
97. Return of the fangirls! Good timing, too. Puppy is just beat
99. I think someone needs another hug... *big puppy hugs*
That's it for this week. Tune in again next week for a new picspam :)