A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
1. I am technically left-handed but there are several things I cannot do with my left hand at all, like use a computer mouse or cut with a scissors. And several other things in which I am ambidexterous (like cutting with a knife, although past few years I tend to favor the right hand more with that). Apart from my uncle, I'm the only person in my family who is left-handed.
2. I am mazeophobic - meaning I have a fear of getting lost. Especially when I'm driving. For that reason I always have to have my driving itinerary all planned out before I go anywhere new and having directions in front of me is a must. Having other people in the car with me doesn't make it too bad, but I can get a bit panicky if I get lost all by myself.
3. I'm allergic to cats but not dogs. Have no idea why. I've had dogs all my life - maybe that's part of it.
4. When I'm driving and a good song comes on I'll usually sing along, but every so often check to see if anyone in cars next to me is watching. I'm too self-conscious I guess :P
5. When I was little I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. Then an art teacher, followed by a cartoonist, paleontologist, and finally meteorologist. Being a geologist didn't come up once.
6. I was always a painfully shy person until I got to college. So shy that other kids in high school thought I was stuck up or a snob. College changed that (to a degree anyway - I'm still a little shy but open up once I get to know someone more), thankfully.
7. When I was in school I played the violin and piano and took lessons for both (3 yrs for violin, 7 for piano). I don't get to play violin anymore but sometimes I will play piano, particularly when no one is at home.
tagging: majorsamfan , lost_her_sway, moonshayde, drgemini, poundpuppy_29, vixen_logic , and pygmymuse