Episode #1x16: Shadow
More than 50 images here, so not dial-up friendly. As aways if you see anything you like, please take. The lighting isn't too great on some of these but I tried to fix them as much as I could.
1. Hiya, Puppy.
2. Doesn't Puppy just look darling in that outfit with the personalized nametag?
3. *pets the PuppyHair*
4. Apparently he's amused that he overheard a group of fangirls say that very thing (how darling he looks). Dean is jealous that no one's said a word about him (awww, poor Dean...).
5. Heh, PuppySmirk :D
6. The PuppyEyes™ wonder if the victim's apartment has any PuppyTreats contained within... aw Puppy, we know you're hungry, but this isn't really the time...
7. Aww, Amused!Puppy... that landlady is quite a cut-up *g*
8. Hm, nice lighting here. He's using the PuppyEyes™ on the landlady, apparently. The PuppyMop isn't looking too shabby, either...
9. See? Aw... Curious!Puppy
10. *scratches Puppy under his neck* Hm... I think he really likes that :D
11. Fangirl alert! ;)
12. Aw, who can resist the Puppy?
13. Especially when he does that? *flails*
14. Eager!Puppy trying to convince Dean that this is their kind of gig
16. Puppy seems a bit confounded... need some help, hon? With.... anything? ;D
17. The PuppyEyes™ are losing their patience with Dean. He better stop the shenanigans, or the bitchface is next
18. Yep, he is trying reeeeeally hard to stifle Mr. Bitchface
19. *nibbles PuppyNeck*
21. We fangirls hate it when Puppy is confused... so we try to help him as much as we can... and if he loses his train of thought -- oh well ;)
22. Every time a puppy enters the buildings, girls get all up in arms... *tsk* ;)
23. Even if it doesn't look like it, the PuppyEyes™ are ready to par-tay!
24. "PuppyTreats, Herbal Essences Shampoo, PuppyTreats, gummi worms, thank-you gift for fangirls, PuppyTreats..." Oops, it's Puppy's shopping list... how did that get in there??
25. Puppy does not approve of Dean's info gathering methods
26. Though he does find it somewhat amusing...
27. "Mind doing a little thinking with your upstairs brain?" Heh... clever Puppy :D
28. *pets the overgrown PuppyMop*
29. Something in the paper has Puppy a little nonplussed...
30. Oh yeah... there is definitely a fangirl under the table ;D
31. Hm.... whatcha thinking, Puppy?
32. Puppy spots an old friend
34. Even if Meg didn't remember him, she sure wouldn't be able to resist a cute Puppy randomly walking up to her in a bar
36. Oh, to be Meg here...
37. Aww, it's the Awkward!Puppy smile :)
38. Puppy is so happy to have found her again. Dean thinks it's cute, apparently.
39. Turning the PuppyEyes™ up on high beam again
41. Uh oh, Dean has begun to invoke Puppy's wrath... the bitchface can't be far behind
42. Back to appearing 6 years old. And look at how flicky-outy his hair is here :)
43. Yep, Puppy has magically (or not-so-magically I guess) reverted to a 6 year old
44. Dang, he's so cute... how do you do that, Puppy?
45. Seriously... it's *not* illegal to look this cute? Really??
46. Hai, PuppyDimple! Don't be shy...
47. Ooh, very awkward set of PuppyEyes™
48. Hi, this is the *muffled giggle* mayor of Chicago. Did you know that your... *snicker*... refrigerator is running?...No, really, it is. Go check. I'll wait on the line. *giggles like a schoolgirl*
49. Aw, Puppy's so disappointed that his naughty peeping is for nothing
50. Oh, wait a minute...
51. Uh oh...
52. Naughty, naughty Puppy...
53. Not that that's a bad thing, of course...
54. Puppy is hiding/snooping. Too shy to knock on Meg's door I guess...
55. And finds something interesting. ("What the hell...? Meg piled puppy treats onto this table in such a weird pattern...with some demonic symbols? She thinks I'm gonna fall for that? What does she think I am?" *resists urge to snatch up treats*)
56. Puppy relates to Dean how hurt he is that Meg has insulted his intelligence in such an obscene way
59. And now Puppy is all too eager to learn what research Dean has dug up
60. Heh... he's listening so intently. Dean must be commanding his attention by waving a doggy treat in front of his face
61. Awwww, Puppy injured himself ransacking the trunk... *snaps nurse uniform on* Huh, also seems to have made a quick trip down to the barber to get the PuppyMop trimmed beforehand.,,,
62. And now he looks a bit guilty.... "what? No, I didn't do anything to it.... " *raises eyebrows so Dean won't notice*
64. Puppy getting all wistful over happy endings of lollipops and candy canes... oh, and dead Demons who kill mommies and girlfriends, of course
65. Puppy doesn't understand... doesn't Dean want the same?
66. Oh, yeah, he's majorly confused...
67. Puppy is breaking Dean's heart. Oh, Puppy. How could you do it? And then you flash those PuppyEyes™ so people won't be mad at you...
68. Ooh... Badass!Puppy
70. A lil bitchface for Meg...
71. Puppy! Nooooo! Now he's officially Limp!Puppy
72. Aw... *strokes the suddenly-once-again-overgrown PuppyMop*
73. Yep, we fangirls will take very good care of him ;)
74. Defiant(though still Limp)!Puppy, workin' the bitchface
75. Poor hurt Puppy :(
76. *administers generous amount of TLC*
77. Hey, that's supposed to be OUR job, dammit! *glares at Meg* A bitchface for you!
78. And another! Go, Puppy!
79. Aww... Limp!Puppy sees his daddy and looks sad
80. Puppy looks almost ashamed to be Limp in front of Daddy
81. At least Meg and the daevas spared the pretty PuppyEyes™ ...
82. Aw..... Puppy/Daddy hug with Puppy trying to hold back tears
83. What?!! Daddy can't go! Puppy missed Daddy. Puppy *needs* Daddy!!! Noooo!
84. Looks like he understands now. But still pleading one last time with the PuppyEyes(TM) for Daddy to stay
85. But, no, Daddy insists he must leave. Poor Puppy. He's gonna cry. *hugs him*
87. *pets some more*
88. And so Puppy watches Daddy ride...er, drive off into the sunset...er, moonlight. But all is not lost, Puppy. You will get to see Daddy again rather soon. Like, in 4 more episodes.
Bitchface count: 5 (mostly at Meg)
Facial Shrugs: 0 (!!)
Hope today's Puppy pics made you smile. :) On Wednesday Puppy will be back in #1x17 Hell House as Prank!Puppy. ;) ETA 9/27/10: Hope to get this one up by Wed., but I'm also planning on getting the newest installment - from the S6 premiere - posted by then. Don't think I can post them both in the same day, so this one may have to wait till Thurs or Fri. Either way it's forthcoming!