Episode #2x03: Bloodlust
Um... not very dial-up friendly. And if Puppy's new 'do bothers you, go and shield your eyes... hoping my snarky comments help just a bit though. ;) As before if you like anything please take.
1. Hi, Puppy. Going for a little ride? Like the feel of the wind in your hair?
2. FacialShrug Alert... and he's wearing TheShirt!
3. Aw... Puppy is highly amused by Dean's attitude
4. Sorry, Puppy... the PuppyEyes(TM) don't work as well without the PuppyMop...
5. Yes, he is very dismayed that the PuppyEyes(TM) didn't work
6. Puppy is horrified that Dean would suggest him poking around the mouth of a dead girl... check that - a dead girl severed head...
7. Puppy is majorly grossed out
8. Aw, Puppy still hopes the PuppyEyes(TM) will somehow work as he flashes them at the bartender
9. Hmm.... Thinky!Puppy
10. Ooh... Badass!Puppy and Badass!Dean have a friendly chat with Gordon
11. Uh oh... Puppy is in danger of becoming Emo!Puppy again...
12. Nope... still doesn't cut it without the PuppyMop
13. But wait ... What have we here? Might the PuppyMop be starting to rebel?
14. Doesn't look like Puppy's having any fun
15. Tsk.... Puppy's such a party pooper
16. Suspicious!Puppy... is another fangirl stalking him?
17. Puppy's on High Alert...
19. Oh... looks like Puppy wants a kissy
20. Puppy is especially nervous... apparently Vampire Lenore is Puppy Fangirl #24601 and has some very interesting plans for him..
21. Okay, Puppy's confused. Lenore is going to set him free? She must have received an interesting proposition from some other Puppy fangirls...
22. IToldYouSo!Puppy. In absence of the PuppyMop, he uses the ForeheadCrinkles(TM) to reinforce the PuppyEyes(TM)
23. Glee!Puppy. aka "See Dean?? I DO have fangirls! They captured me and threatened to do all sorts of things to me. It's AWESOME!!"
24. Puppy's disappointed in Dean. Why would he be jealous? Doesn't he have his own fangirls? Threatening to capture him and do various things to him?
25. Uh oh... Dean didn't like what Puppy said, and slugged him
26. Aw, how could you do it, Dean? How could you give Puppy an owwie?
27. *pets Puppy* *tries to fix his hair*
28. Shocked!Puppy (and Dismayed!Dean)
29. PissedOff!Puppy. He can't believe the fangirls snaked the Impala keys and are holding them for ransom. This is going too far!
30. Puppy is now in a heated argument with Gordon.
Dean: Dude, C'mon...
Puppy: No, Dean. Stay back. I'm not gonna let him get away with those insulting remarks about my hair. We're gonna settle this mano a mano...
31. Puppy: *fumes*
32. "What? Now you're saying my hair is evil?? But how??"
33. "And here this whole time I thought you were thinking I'm evil. But my hair?? ...... I still don't get it"
34. Wow, Gordon really hates Puppy's hair, doesn't he. Maybe he thinks it's possessed by a demon...
35. Now Puppy seems worried that there's truth to the whole "evil hair" idea...
36. Only one solution ... get the PuppyMop back!
37. Looks like the PuppyMop has been exorcised. See, even the PuppyEyes(TM) are starting to be effective once again!
38. "So you mean all I gotta do is wear my hair like this again? And it won't be evil?"
39. "Heh. Why didn't I think of that?"
40. "Thanks for the suggestion, Dean. Maybe this'll score me even more fangirls..."
41. Puppy surfing fan websites. He's amazed to find fangirls discussing the current state of his hair...
42. "Wow.... is it really this bad??"
Okay, so maybe I went a little overboard with the snarky comments, lol. But we'll be back on Wednesday with #2x04 Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, with ZombieBait!Puppy. Have a great day, everyone. :)