Episode #2x04: Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things
Not dial-up friendly. As always, see anything you like? Please feel free to take.
1. Hi, Puppy. Something bothering you?
2. "Hey, Dean? I saw some girls on a website talking smack about my hair... they mentioned something about a 'fivehead'... what do you think they mean?"
3. Puppy forgets about the hair-bashing comments and pays his respects to Mommy at her grave...
4. Awww.... *pets Puppy*
5. Puppy is curious as to why Dean is so engrossed in a tiny piece of paper....
6. FacialShrug Alert #1
8. Puppy is amused that the simple act of changing his hair is garnering so much attention from fangirls
9. FacialShrug Alert #2! (wow, Puppy does this a lot in this episode)
10. PuppyNeck!! *nibbles*
12. Hm, Puppy looks disappointed
13. Cute!Puppy trying to convince Angela's father that he and Dean are friends
15. Puppy really wants to know what a "fivehead" is...
16. And he uses the PuppyEyes(TM) and ForeheadCrinkles to get Dean to tell him
17. Puppy pleads, but Dean can't be bothered at the moment
18. Aww, Puppy is sad :(
19. Looks like Puppy's found something engaging while Dean is out
20. Just what ARE you looking at, Puppy?
21. Oh, but what have we here??? Tsk... Naughty Puppy!
22. But then he gives us this face... and we can't be mad at him
24. Aww... PuppyDimples
25. "So, gonna tell me what a 'fivehead' is, Dean?"
26. Dean's reluctant, so Puppy gets out the big guns again...
27. He almost looks like a guilty little boy...
28. Dean finally comes clean. "What??? Well, that's kind of..... mean." Aw, it's okay Puppy. We love you anyway!
29. It's Dr. Puppy the grief counselor. See how he cares? Hugs are usually extra, but if you ask nicely ....
30. Puppy Lip porn...
31. And now it's time for the Disappearing Puppy ForeheadCrinkles! Now you see them ...
32. ... Now you don't!
33. Puppy is uncomfortable with Dean's attitude
34. And now Puppy hopes Dean won't embarrass him...
35. "Professor Mason, I want to let you know I care. See the ForeheadCrinkles? Do they make me look sympathetic enough?"
36. Uh oh, Dean's getting out of hand. This is a job for... the Puppy Glare of Death!!
37. Aw... Awkward Apologizing Puppy
38. Ooooh, Bitchface!Puppy!!! Rrrrowrrrr!
39. Puppy really, really, REALLY wants Dean to understand that this attitude is unhealthy
40. And uses the PuppyEyes(TM) to help him achieve that goal
41. The ForeheadCrinkles say hello again as Puppy and Dean discuss their zombie-killing strategy
42. The fact that Dean's referenced (let alone heard of) the movie "Beaches" makes Puppy quite uncomfortable
43. Hero!Puppy to the rescue!
44. Ooh... Scary!Puppy
45. ZombieBait!Puppy.... and is the PuppyMop trying to rebel again?
46. Aw... Injured!Puppy broke his paw
47. Thoughtful!Puppy. Let's peer into this thoughts, shall we?
"Hmm... how can I get those girls to stop obsessing over my 'fivehead'?"
That's it for today. Come back on Friday when we see PsychicFreak!Puppy in #2x05: Simon Said. Have a great day everyone. :)
(and in case you're wondering, I'm feeling better about the Chicago con. Yeah my seat sucks, but plenty of people will be getting some good pics - and I will get to see the boys up close for the photo ops and autographs. So I'm happy about that. *smiles*)