Episode 2x05: Simon Said
40 images, so not dial-up friendly. Again, see anything you want, please take.
1. Hiya, Puppy... something wrong?
2. Puppy uses the PuppyEyes(TM) to convince Dean his weirdo visions are nothing to joke about
3. Puppy is scared
4. Teehee... Puppy is frustrated that Ash won't come out... he wishes he could somehow project the PuppyEyes(TM) between the door... that would get "Dr. Badass" to answer it...
5. Ash's de-clothed state makes Puppy uncomfortable
6. Aw...Puppy is still scared. These visions make him "special", but not in the way he'd want
7. Cocky!Puppy offers Ash a bribe
8. Puppy *really* wants to leave (do ya see the PuppyEyes(TM) action?). He doesn't particularly like REO Speedwagon. Especially since it somehow prompts Dean to do karaoke. Which he also doesn't particularly like.
9. Oh, it's Puppy Winchester, Esq., Attorney at Law...
10. Lawyer!Puppy is curious
12. StillWorried!Puppy really wants to be a hero and save that Jennings guy (psst! Puppy! He's over there!! *points*)
13. Puppy trying to act casual
14. OMGWTF?Puppy sees Andy driving Dean's baby away! Uh oh, something is really wrong here!
15. Awwww... Traumatized!Puppy
16. Puppy is traumatized, but also majorly confuzzled
17. CaughtRed-Handed!Puppy tries to give Andy an explanation
18. ..And tries to look as innocent as possible. "See? I'm a cute, innocent Puppy. You can't accuse me of any wrong-doing!"
19. Maybe a cute, disarming PuppySmile will help...
20. Uh oh... Dean has shocked all the crinkles out of Puppy's
21. Okay, I had to include this pic and the next one because his reaction is so funny! He really is trying hard to charm the socks off Andy to make him drop his accusations... it so isn't working, and he knows it....
22. Hee hee! Poor Puppy... Dean's just making this so hard for him...
23. Ooh, Andy's gonna get it now... a double dose of the PuppyEyes(TM)!
25. Oh, looks like the PuppyMop is trying to rebel again... "I don't know... I kept hearing these chants of 'Bring Back the Bangs' and my hair just started doing this."
26. Aw... he looks like such a lost, worried little puppy! *hugs him* (*and whispers* "Yes! PuppyMop, keep it up! Your rebellion is almost complete!")
27. Looks like it's really bothering him. "Do you hear the chanting too, Andy?"
28. Cute Puppy... so grateful that Andy isn't a killer.
29. Looks like the PuppyMop is just biding it's time and is giving us... ForeheadCrinkle Porn!
30. Puppy's on edge right now... Oh and look, the PuppyMop is back!!
31. See? See?? *points*
33. Puppy, meet concrete (OUCH!)
34. D'oh! He's caught on to the PuppyMop's mission and has banished it! *pouts* Still looks cute though :D
35. Aw... Puppy wants to keep in touch with his new friend! What a sweetie
36. Quick, did anyone see the number on that paper?? *gets pen ready*
37. Looks like Dean needs some persuasion... leave it to the PuppyEyes(TM) and ForeheadCrinkles tag team
38. Oh, Puppy looks scared again... But look, he's got the PuppyHoodie!!
39. Aw... Don't worry, Puppy. Everything will be okay...
40. Puppy is deep down pleased with himself that the PuppyEyes(TM) seem to work on Ellen now.
That's all for this week. Stay tuned until Monday for BarelyThere!Puppy in #2x06 No Exit. Have a great weekend, everyone. :)