Episode 2x07: The Usual Suspects
Not dialup friendly. Again if you like anything please take. The lighting is a bit crummy on some of these but I tried to fix it as much as I could.
1. Hi, Puppy. Oops, bad time, huh? And the PuppyEyes(TM) don't seem to be working on Ballard.... I wonder why...
2. Puppy is shocked
3. Can't you just tell?
4. Puppy seems dismayed that the PuppyEyes(TM) don't seem to be working at the moment (the flicky PuppyHair aint too bad, though)
5. But he tries them again... wow he is really trying to look extra cute and innocent.
7. Sorry, Puppy. I don't think they're quite working.
8. Oh, I think he realizes it now, too...
9. But still he keeps trying
10. Aw... Nostalgic!Puppy
11. Puppy objects to the suggestion that he bears a resemblance to Dana Scully. Dean, however, insists
12. Poor long-suffering Puppy... it's just not fair, is it.
13. So, have the PuppyEyes(TM) worked yet?
15. Uh oh, Dean's crossing the line.... Bitchface time!
16. "No, it's nothing... I'm really sorry for your loss..."
17. Bitchface Round 2!
20. Puppy's dismayed that someone got streak marks all over this pretty glass table top...
21. PuppyBreath reveals a message from the other side!
22. Puppy's intrigued
23. Hacker!Puppy at work
24. FacialShrug alert!
25. Puppy hates being disturbed
26. And hates being called "Sparky".... though it seems like an appropriate name for a puppy to me...
27. Puppy appeals to Ballard with the PuppyEyes(TM) one last time
28. And doubles his efforts with the Forehead Crinkles of Doom
29. Puppy loves solving puzzles!
30. No way a public defender can turn down an invitation from a sweet puppy!
31. "You've requested Puppy services? Well, I'm off tonight, but if you insist..."
32. Puppy can't decide if he's more sad or creeped out to see those marks on Ballard's wrists
33. He really wants to get to the bottom of Claire's appearances, so he tries the PuppyEyes(TM) again
34. Hmm... looks like Puppy's a little freaked out. Wouldn't you say?
35. Puppy demonstrates his new toy to Ballard
36. Puppy looks a bit sad for some reason. Hm...and might the PuppyMop be starting to rebel again?
37. "What was that? Did you say something about my hair...?"
38. Yay! PuppyMop is emerging!
39. Oh, let's enjoy it while it lasts... before he notices and banishes it again
40. Busy... ogling... PuppyMop
41. Apparently Ballard has a thing for it, too... and Puppy has noticed
42. "Have you been hearing it, too? Those quiet little chants of 'Bring Back the Bangs'?"
43. Looks like Puppy's been struck with an idea
44. PuppyTongue! Aw, poor boy looks a bit nervous
45. The PuppyEyes(TM) are working! Think it has something to do with the PuppyMop coming back?
46. Ooh, Badass!Puppy...... darnit, he's banished the PuppyMop again
47. Puppy watches, transfixed, as Claire's spirit scares the shit out of Pete
48. Aw... Puppy is delighted that Ballard is letting him and Dean off for this
49. And he bids her a fond farewell, PuppyEyes(TM) and all
That's it for today. On Friday we'll see GooferDust!Puppy in #2x08: Crossroad Blues. Have a nice day everyone. :)