Episode #2x09: Croatoan
More than 50 images, not dial-up friendly. As before if you see anything you like, please feel free to take.
1, Helloooo, Puppy... what's wrong?
2. Aw, Puppy fell out of bed... here, let me help you up...
3. Poor Puppy's had a nightmare... let's comfort him
4. Poor Worried!Puppy
5. Puppy tries to convice Dean that something is up by using the PuppyEyes(TM) and ForeheadCrinkles
6. Looks like the PuppyEyes(TM) are starting to get to Dean... he must turn away
7. "Howdy, Sergeant, I'm US Marshall Puppy--uh, Beard. I need to ask you a few questions if that's okay..."
8. Uh oh, the acursed brain freeze has struck again... you really shouldn't eat your ice cream so fast, Puppy
9. Using the PuppyEyes(TM) to convince Sarge to help them
10. He figures the ForeheadCrinkles will probably help as well...
11. You want a kissy, Puppy? Well why didn't you just say so? Come here... *g*
12. "See this? See this?? It's code for "Puppy is hotness and cuteness wrapped in one big fine package."
13. Aw... Puppy's disappointed that Dean doesn't believe him
14. "That's not school, that's Schoolhouse Rock!!" His exasperation is so cute... hee hee
15. Dean is embarrassing Puppy apparently... time to bring out the PuppyEyes(TM) again
16. Puppy is surprised that he's not in Dean's Fave Five.
17. Oh look, it's AttemptingToGiveADamn!Puppy
18. "C'mon! You can't resist this PuppyFace, can ya?"
19. Puppy is unconvinced of... something
20. Puppy is both confused and ticked off at Dean
21. And now Puppy feels kinda sad
22. Time for some ForeheadCrinkle action! Now you see them...
23. ... Now you don't!
24. Ah...the PuppyEyes(TM) are studying Beverly Tanner very carefully...
25. DemonVirus!Bev scares the crap out of Puppy
26. Hm... TrustNoOne!Puppy
27. Puppy shows Pam that he cares... look at those soft, doe-y PuppyEyes(TM)... *melts*
28. He once again uses the PuppyEyes(TM) to get info out of Dean
29. See above. Although this time they seem to be less effective due to the absence of the ForeheadCrinkles (and PuppyMop, of course)
30. Puppy looks a tad uneasy
32. Aw, Puppy's sad that they have to put DemonVirus!Bev down
33. Confused!Puppy (again)
34. The PuppyEyes(TM) appeal to Dean yet again
35. Whatcha looking at, Puppy?
36. Oh, it appears that Puppy has an idea
38. I think Puppy really needs some reassurance... maybe a hug. Hm...anything else?
39. Puppy is appalled by Dean's attitude
40. Aw, Dean locked Puppy in! Poor Puppy... *goes to free him*
41. Puppy is taken aback by Pam's flirting. Sheesh, Puppy, like no girl's ever flirted with you before? Nice try... *g*
42. Puppy! Nooooo!
43. Aww, Puppy wants someone to help him up. Any volunteers? .... No? Okay, then, I'll do it...
44. Puppy perfects the "hang dog expression"
45. And now it looks like Puppy is trying hard to keep from crying... not easy, is it?
46. I'd squee over the PuppyDimples, but now isn't exactly the right time... :(
47. *pets him*
48. *hugs him*
49. Now he looks confused
50. And sad again... awwwww.... *kisses Puppy's tears away*
51. Huh... apparently Dean has seen us trying to, ahem, comfort Puppy. Puppy is understandably surprised that Dean was even watching
52. Aw, cheer up, Puppy! Need some more comforting? We'll be more than happy to oblige...
53. Yay, I think it did the trick! He's smiling again... sorta :D
Hope you enjoyed this offering. Wednesday we'lll see StrayDog!Puppy in #2x10 Hunted. Have a good Monday everyone. :)