Episode #2x15: Tall Tales
Definitely NOT dial-up friendly. As before if there's anything you like, please feel free to take. :)
1. Hiya, Puppy. You look so bored. Can we help?
2. Oh... Pissy!Puppy!
3. Dean should really know better than to piss Puppy off
4. Still... we got PuppyDimples!
5. Aw... I think Puppy wants a kissy now...
7. Facial Shrug alert!
8. *pinches Puppy's cheeks*
9. Purple Nurples make Puppy curious. He *must* have the recipe
10. Here he is hoping that the magic of the PuppyEyes(TM) will get Dean to sober up and be serious
11. Nope, it didn't work... and we have the beginnings of a Bitchface
12. Puppy tries to be polite to Dean's new squeeze
13. But he is still uncomfortable
14. Wow... could he look any more awkward?
15. Nope, Puppy is not believing Dean's excuses
16. Hee... Amused!Puppy
17. Dean's getting frisky again. Puppy disapproves.
18. And he expresses his disapproval in an oh-so-unique way
19. Combining the PuppyEyes(TM) with TheAttitude!
20. Let's see a close up of that...
24. "BLAH!!!" .... ooh, Bitchface extraordinaire!!
25. And a Bitchface in real time, too
26. Oh... Poor, long-suffering Puppy...
28. Puppy really gets a kick out of the janitor's musings
29. Facial Shrug #2!
30. Puppy tries to ignore the fact that Dean currently looks like a pelican
31. Is that a Mini-Bitchface I see? Either Puppy hates that Dean is embarrassing him, or he hates the fact that Dean didn't save any candy for him
32. Aw, Puppy's so dang entertained! And Dean, who now sort of resembles a woodchuck, wants to play "seafood."
33. Hm... Puppy finds that someone has tampered with one of his toys
34. He suspects it is Dean, and he uses the PuppyEyes(TM) to get him to confess
35. Bitchface Round 3!
36. Puppy is just *appalled* by Dean's accusation! You can almost hear him say "OCD?? Well, I NEVER!"
37. Silly, drunken frat boys with preposterous stories amuse Puppy
38. He really is at a loss for words... but tries to appear sympathetic
39. Puppy is sad that no one is paying attention to him. He seeks out kind-hearted passers by who may take pity on a cute, neglected puppy
40. Poor, mopey Puppy. Hm... *nibbles his neck*
41. Though, it's now Puppy's turn to take pity on someone... for some unspecified reason
42. "You brave little soldier..." Hee....
43. Wow, the PuppyEyes(TM) are at full force here! He really does acknowledge your pain, kiddo.... (and some nice PuppyHair, too... might the PuppyMop be making an appearance? *grin*)
44. Aw, Puppy cuddles his new friend! That frat boy almost looks terrified. Nothing to be scared of, it's just a PuppyHug!
45. "Too precious for this world!"
46. Have you hugged your Puppy today?
47. Look at that face... don't you just want to adopt him??
48. Aw... We wuv you, Puppy!
49. And now... Bitchface Round 4!!
51. I bet he was named "Most likely to master the Bitchface" in high school
52. Ooh, the PuppyHair is delightfully flicky-outy here!
53. Heh... Puppy was reading "Bitchface is Good for the Soul" when Dean interrupted
54. Puppy tries to show Dean how to work the PuppyEyes(TM), but he appears to be losing patience
55. *tsk* Naughty Puppy... getting a little too rough with the playing
56. Ah... it's Bobby's verbal smackdown. Puppy is ashamed.
57. Hee hee... PuppyTongue!
58. Facial Shrug #3!
59. Eager little Puppy on a mission!
60. Pissy!Puppy... again
61. Oooh... might this be Bitchface Round 5?
62. Gah! Puppy!! Behind you!!!
63. Now that all the excitement is behind them, Puppy feels the need for a heart-to-heart
64. Aw... Apologetic!Puppy
65. Dang, he's cute here
66. Aw, Smiley!Puppy as they drive away on their next adventure.
I have a little something extra to offer as well. Some of the caps here inspired me to make some icons, so I've got 6 of them to share. All are snurchable. Credit not totally necessary but appreciated. (not putting these behind a cut 'cause there's only 6)
So that's it for today. We'll see Puppy again on Wednesday as GhostWhisperer!Puppy in #2x16: Roadkill. Have a nice day, everyone. :)